Grab my Button

 photo photoCAP1SN6V.jpg

Tuesday 10 December 2013

A life in photo's

When ever there is moment wether it special or not I always seem to have some sort of camera around. Photos are a life long memory of times,places,people, moments and history you can never get back. 

I lost my dad at 19 and I wish I had more photos of us together, my first pregnancy I have 2 photos because I hated having my photo taken. Both of these are moments and parts of my life that I will never have back. 

So I decided that I would capture pretty much my life in photos so that when my children grow up they have a story in photos and have there memories there that might otherwise be forgotten about. 

People have asked don't I get bored of taking photos? Answer is simply "no." 
I started doing this in 2008 when I had my 21st birthday party and since then I don't think I have missed many times from when we have gone out, celebrated stuff, hair cuts, holidays etc and I love looking back now especially with Ellie on all the fun times we have had together. People may get bored off looking but I am not doing it for them. I do it for my children and me. 


Photos are wonderful memories of your life that you will never relive again. 
Family day out.

 Holiday to Turkey
 Summer 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment