Grab my Button

 photo photoCAP1SN6V.jpg

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Rag curls


I was at a friends when I tried to do her daughters hair with curlers, within a few hours these curls had come out, so I decided there must be a way that you can do curls and them stay in. 
I looked on you tube for videos on how to do things as, it's always easier to follow a video rather than directions when it comes to doing hair. 

Rag curls are very easy to do but you have to be prepared they do take a while to do 

Firstly get an old t-shirt /tea towel infact any old bits of material. 
Wash you hair and do the following whilst it is wet for best results.
Cut the shirt into strips long enough for each one to be folder as if you was doing the start of a bow.
Next  you section off a piece of hair start at the bottom lay the hair on a piece of rag now twist up to the root ( whilst the hair is twisting around the rag. 
Once at the root tie both end of the rag as if you was starting  bow or knot. 
Repeat for your whole head
Once you have a groovy looking hair style spray with water.
For maximum results sleep on it, if you can't do that hair dryer it for at least 30-45 mins or leave naturally to dry for at least 2-3 hrs

Under the rag and then slowly pull the rag away from you hair 

Once all out run your fingers through each tight curl giving you an amazing look.

Spray with very firm hold hair spray or setting lotion. 


These photos show how rag curls turn out I will be adding some photos of the step by step
Process when I do this on my girls again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment