Grab my Button

 photo photoCAP1SN6V.jpg

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Summer Holidays 2013


With the summer holidays coming to an end i have found that over the last few weeks now that my children are older 8,5,3 there is alot more that can be done with them all participating and not getting bored. We have had so much fun getting an 15ft swimming pool and teaching the children to swim in it, making pizza's and cakes to going to different beaches and collecting shells crabs seaweed etc, we have inspected insects but my favourite of all has got to be the summer bbq where we played rounders ( adults and children) we only got in one game each as the weather was typical for here and rained but we still had alot of fun and made some good memories.
Today my children are going to make a diary and draw what they have done over the last 5 and half weeks this is good to take to school but also to get them to think about all the things that have done, plus a good memory for the keepsake boxes to look back on.
I have throughly enjoyed this summer holidays and am a little sad to know it is coming to an end because i have loved every minute of it.

A trip to Southend with my nan and grandad my sister my niece, nephew, Ellie Mollie and Rylie. 


This is my nephew Jake he has not been allowed swimming because he had a trachy but the swimming pool I bought has given him great delight ( shown in this photo ) as it means no one would splash him as everyone understands how dangerous it can be. His mum was able to take him in most days in the summer on his own so he could enjoy something that he has never been able to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment