Grab my Button

 photo photoCAP1SN6V.jpg

Wednesday 19 August 2015

2015 - so far

I'm What a year so far. I don't even know where to start. Ellie is now 10! Mollie is now 7 and Rylie is 5. 










They all had fantastic birthdays and were very spoilt by the family. Auntie Kir took them on a shopping trip where they picked what they wanted and they actually bought really sensible stuff!
We sadly lost all our rabbits as Auntie Em
fed them leeks and they are highly toxic and none of them survived :( was a very sad time in our lives as Susan had just given birth and we had 6 five day old bunnies which I fed throughout the night 2 hourly. None of them survived but I tried my very best.





We have also gained 2 rats Rite and Ruth

Ellie bought herself  2 new dwarf hamsters. They are very sweet. I'm also get a new addition in just over a week! But will leave that a surprise and right a whole new chapter for our little fella! 
We also got mitsie are beautiful grey cat 


I also found out I'm pregnant I'm currently 14 weeks! Ellie Mollie and Rylie are all very excited to be big sisters/ brother!  


We bought a new swimming pool it is now 18ft and its huge adults can actually swim in it.



 Was my eBay bargain of the year. Very chuffed to have got it.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment