Grab my Button

 photo photoCAP1SN6V.jpg

Monday 5 August 2013

A little about my family and me


hi i'm katie im 26 and from hertfordshire in England uk
I have 3 children 2 girls and a boy 8,5,and 3
I also have alot of pets 2 dogs 3 cats 1 guinea pig 2 rabbits and some fish
I take great pride in the way my house and garden looks and i dont mind getting my hands dirty as i love seeing the finished result.
I love seeing my children happy and love going on days out with them even if its just walking the dogs we have great fun.
my dad was a birdwatcher so i always look after the birds that visit my garden.
my children love peppa pig, micky mouse and moshi monsters.
I love the Hungry Caterpillar i own alot of stuff and am currently trying to persuade my mum to make me a king size quilt cover although she thinks i am very childish!
I hope you enjoy reading my blogs as i look forward to writing them.

Please contact me if you are interested in me reviewing your product.
I also love to host giveaways!
 
Ellie my eldest with me 
Mollie my middle child and me 
Rylie my youngest and me 

No comments:

Post a Comment